How to leave work on time and get your weekends back!
Your time is your life. Everyone gets 24 hours in a day, yet some people accomplish a great deal more in their day than others. Although, most people rarely think of it this way, ‘time’ is simply another word for ‘life’. This week’s blog helps you with time management. Identify who and what is stealing your time and strategies to track the flow of your day … read more
What can Centre Support do for you?
We provide resources, training and support to LDC, Preschools, Kindergartens, Early Learning Centres, OSHC and FDC services around Australia, including community based, not for profit and privately owned services. All our resources and training provide professional development opportunities which are eligible activities under the current Long Day Care Professional Development Programme. Our resources include:
- Comprehensive Resource Package that includes weekly learning activities to help build your QIP. The weekly learning activities helps build NQF knowledge and practices so you and your team can be your best to ensure a high quality service
- QIP templates used for the weekly learning activities. No need to reinvent the wheel!
- Assessment and Rating Preparation Pack
- Online training videos
- EYLF and MTOP Implementation Package allows Educators to reflect and evaluate on practices and principles
- Policy Package which exceeds the minimum requirements of the NQF, which are clearly referenced to Regs, NQS Elements and EYLF Learning Outcomes and is used by over 2000 services across Australia to foster best practice
- Checklist Package which helps to identify areas of improvement and a great way to build your QIP
- Full support via email and/or phone
Our Support Services include:
- Highly skilled and experienced trainers who deliver professional development and support that directly facilitates continuous improvement
- In-service professional development after hours for groups of educators. For example: EYLF / MTOP, Behaviour Guidance, Documentation, Reflection, Embedding Sustainability, Risk and Play, Teamwork and Management and all NQS quality areas
- In-service coaching and support for the Nominated Supervisor, Educational Leader, Room Leaders and Educators
- WHS, Food & Hygiene and Sustainability Audits
- Training courses, Seminars and Conferences at external venues, nationwide
- We also partner with the Australian Community and Education College. A Registered Training Organisation that provides approved early childhood education and care Certificate III and Diploma qualifications. The course work links directly to our Integrated Learning System.
Do your job well, achieve exceeding, but don’t take it home.
Your family deserves better. That’s what Centre Support offers you.
Join the conversation on Facebook.