There is no manual or book of evidence that can make you exceeding.
Let’s get something straight. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NQF/ NQS LIST/ MANUAL OR BOOK OF EVIDENCES TO MAKE YOU EXCEEDING. That is a NOT TRUE. The NQS is outcome based. So it is about using professional judgement and expertise to make informed decisions about how you meet the standards based on reflection, assessment and improvement, as long as you meet the regulations and … read more
What can Centre Support do for you?
We provide resources, training and support to LDC, preschools, kindergartens, OSHC and FDC services around Australia, including community based, not for profit and privately owned services. All our resources and training provide professional development opportunities which are eligible activities under the current Long Day Care Professional Development Programme. Our resources include:
- Integrated Learning System which builds NQF knowledge and practices so you can be your best (with on-line training videos and a weekly “step by step” system that educators use to build your QIP)
- EYLF and MTOP resources
- at call support via email or phone
Our support services include:
- in-house training after hours for groups of educators eg EYLF, behaviour guidance, reflections and documentation and all NQS quality areas
- in-house coaching and support for the Nominated Supervisor, Educational Leader and educators
- training courses and seminars at external venues
- professional development conferences
We also partner with the Australian Community and Education College, a Registered Training Organisation that provides approved early childhood education and care Certificate III and Diploma qualifications. The course work links directly to our Integrated Learning System.
HAVE YOU BOOKED? TEC14 QLD 5, 6 & 7 September: Register NOW.
Special online booking price now available.
Join our TEC Facebook page to see our highlights from TEC14 NSW
UPDATE: Centre Support’s free NQF Seminar dates have been released for all of 2014. Click here for more info.
Need assistance responding to your assessment report?
Check out Centre Support’s ‘Step by Step Guide to Assessment and Rating’.
Get on track and stay on track in 2014
Click here for more info.
Do your job well, achieve exceeding, but don’t take it home.
Your family deserves better. That’s what Centre Support offers you.
Join the conversation on Facebook.