- Australian Indigenous/Aboriginal Perspectives **a live-stream webinar**
June 4, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you know where to start to increase your knowledge about Indigenous Aboriginal Australian culture? Are you and your educators afraid to try and implement things because it may not be correct or be tokenistic? If so, this training is for you.
In our Australian Indigenous/Aboriginal Perspectives course we cover the following learning outcomes and teach your educators:
• How to relate curriculum to children’s Indigenous Australian Identity and make connections with their local communities.
• How to use children’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities and interests to create Indigenous Australian Curriculum.
• How to build relationships and engage with the local Indigenous Australian communities.
• How belonging works in Indigenous Australian Communities.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.2.1
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.