- Behaviour Guidance **a live-stream webinar**
March 17, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do your educators struggle with some children’s behaviour? Are other educators fearful of staying in the same room next year as they ‘know’ which children are moving up? If so, this course is for you.
In our Behaviour Guidance webinar, we cover the basics of how brain development affects children’s responses to stressful or threatening situations and teach your educators how to:
· Implement behaviour guidance strategies which are tailored to a child’s personal circumstances and development
· Identify teaching practices or routines that may be adversely affecting children’s behaviour
· Change practices to achieve positive behaviour outcomes, including those which promote secure attachment
· Create indoor and outdoor environments which help manage children’s challenging behaviour.
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
Comprehensive Companion Booklets sold separately at a cost of $20.00 per booklet. The booklets can be purchased online from centresupport.com.au – under the Webinars Tab or you can contact the office on 1800 440 102. Once payment has been made, the booklet will be printed and posted to your nominated street address or PO Box by standard post.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.