- Chaos to Calm **a live-stream webinar**
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are your educators tired of feeling like things in their room quickly spiral are out of control? Do they need help identifying issues that may be contributing to a chaotic room environment? If so, this course is for you. In our Chaos to Calm course we teach educators how to:
• Set up calming indoor and outdoor play spaces which for example:
• look vibrant, attractive and inviting
• provide appropriate levels of risk and physical challenge
• create separate spaces to actively engage groups of children
• promote children’s agency, imagination and creativity and extend their interests
• connect children to their community and everyday lives
• are based on children’s feedback about the environment and educator practices.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 3.2.1 and 3.2.2
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.