- Critical Reflections **a live-stream webinar**
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Critical reflection is the most misunderstood concept of the NQS. That is why we need to look at the EYLF and MTOP to get a proper definition and a better understanding. The EYLF and MTOP say “Critical reflection involves closely examining all aspects of events and experiences from different perspectives.”
Is that what your educators are doing? Or are they writing a time log of the day, or evaluating rather than reflecting? This course will show you exactly what critical reflection is and how to do it. More importantly, it will show you what critical reflection is not and why.
In our “Critical Reflections Training” webinar we will teach your educators how to:
· Reflect critically by closely examining all aspects of events and experiences through the eyes of children, families, educators, Nominated Supervisor, community, and theorists
· Identify the difference between reflecting and evaluating
· Use critical reflections and the exceeding theme indicators for critical reflection to make well informed decisions and plans to improve practice.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 1.3.2 and 7.2.1
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
Comprehensive Companion Booklets sold separately at a cost of $20.00 per booklet. The booklets can be purchased online from centresupport.com.au – under the Webinars Tab or you can contact the office on 1800 440 102. Once payment has been made, the booklet will be printed and posted to your nominated street address or PO Box by standard post.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.