- Documentation Made Easy **a live-stream webinar**
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Is Documentation driving your Educators mad? Are they complaining they spend all their time documenting? Worse still, are your Educators not doing what is important like interacting with children?
Your Educators need to stop wasting time documenting what they don’t need. Educators need to stop writing what’s in the photo. Educators struggle with Documentation because they aren’t confident and haven’t been taught the basics of teaching so they write and write and write….but unfortunately, they aren’t writing what is needed. This can lead to burnt out Educators and frustrated Nominated Supervisors.
It isn’t about the quantity of documentation that Educators produce but it is definitely about the QUALITY. It is about how best you capture rich, meaningful learning that is significant to the child/ren and which you can use to assess what the child knows, can do or understands as well as how they are progressing towards the outcomes.
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.