- Educational Leader **a six-part live-stream webinar series
October 5, 2021 - November 9, 2021
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Is your Educational Leader struggling? Let us teach your Educational Leader how to get all their educators onto the same page (NQS Exceeding Theme 1 Embedded Practice).
Educators come to us with different knowledge, practices and understanding of what’s required for programming. This causes inconsistency across the service and can cause issues during A&R.
To overcome this problem we have developed an Educational Leader training course that runs over 6 weeks and it will teach Educational Leaders how to identify where their educators knowledge, practices and understandings are. Then we will show Educational Leaders exactly how to teach their educators how to improve. This will result in all educators being on the same page (NQS Exceeding Theme 1 Embedded Practice).
In this training session, Educational Leaders will learn how to:
• Identify the knowledge and practice level of all their educators
• Teach their educators how to increase knowledge and practice level
• Set realistic, achievable goals
• Assess and give constructive feedback to their educators about their curriculum and learning documentation
• Teach educators to write clearly with correct grammar
• Help their educators understand the planning cycle so nothing is missed
• Conduct a performance review with educators
• Support themselves and learn valuable strategies to manage stress
Book now and let us teach your Educational Leader proven strategies that will reduce and remove their stress so they can be the best Educational Leader possible.
Educational Leader. This six-part live-stream webinar series will be held from 11.30am – 12.30pm AEDT weekly on the following dates:
- Week 1: Tuesday 5 October 2021;
- Week 2: Tuesday 12 October 2021;
- Week 3: Tuesday 19 October 2021;
- Week 4: Tuesday 26 October 2021;
- Week 5: Tuesday 2 November 2021; and
- Week 6: Tuesday 9 November 2021
Join anytime – on demand recordings available
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential.
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar series.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.