- How to Conduct Successful Excursions **a live-stream webinar**
March 31, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
“We conduct up to three excursions a day, it’s amazing the learning opportunities they provide”. Dubbo Early Learning Centre, Regional NSW.
Excursions can provide the best learning opportunities when conducted well. Excursions do not need to be complicated, a walk around the block will spark the learning interest of children, especially if you find a bird nest, see a tradesman in action or notice an unusual plant.
However, excursions need to be planned to maximize the benefit. And again, that planning does not need to be complicated. Let us show you how to conduct successful excursion for all ages, including babies.
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.