- Learn to Lead and Manage Educators **a six-part live-stream webinar series
04/08/2021 - 08/09/2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Are you always running out of time, trying to juggle multiple things at the same time, most of which are really part of other people’s jobs eg your educators? If so, this course is for you.
In our Learn to Lead and Manage Educators course we teach you how to make team members accountable for their own issues and problems by:
• including core values in all job descriptions
• using core values as a performance management tool
• implementing a daily run sheet so all educators know what they’re doing at any given time
• ensuring all leaders, including room leaders, set and monitor goals based on team issues and problems
• implementing a communication template so all team members know who to speak to about specific issues
• using job descriptions and coaching to ensure all team members understand the requirements of their job
• requiring all leaders, including room leaders, implement the ‘GROW’ model of coaching to improve practices.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 7.1.3 and 7.2.3
“The information presented was very effective and the presenter provided great ideas”. Emma Johnson – Abacus Kindergarten and Learning Centre
Give us a call on 1800 440 102 to organise a time that suits your needs.
Learn to Lead and Manage Educators Webinar Series. This six-part live-stream webinar series will be held from 10.30am – 11.30am AEST weekly on the following dates:
- Week 1: Wednesday 4 August 2021;
- Week 2: Wednesday 11 August 2021;
- Week 3: Wednesday 18 August 2021;
- Week 4: Wednesday 25 August 2021;
- Week 5: Wednesday 1 September 2021; and
- Week 6: Wednesday 8 September 2021
Join anytime – on demand recordings available
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential.
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar series.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.