- Nominated Supervisor **an eight-part live-stream webinar series
October 5, 2021 - November 23, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you struggle with leading a team? Is there never enough time in the day to get all the things you need to do as Nominated Supervisor completed? If so, this course is for you.
In our 8 week Leadership course we cover role modelling, coaching and reflective practice and teach you how to:
• Implement the characteristics required to be a good leader
• Lead higher level critical reflection
• Implement the ‘GROW’ model of coaching to improve practices
• Make team members accountable for their own issues and problems by
• including core values in all job descriptions
• using core values as a performance management tool
• implementing a daily run sheet so all educators know what they’re doing at any given time
• ensuring all leaders, including room leaders, set and monitor goals based on team issues and problems
• implementing a communication template so all team members know who to speak to about specific issues
• using job descriptions and coaching to ensure all team members understand the requirements of their job.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 7.1.3, 7.2.1 and 7.2.3.
Nominated Supervisor Webinar Series. This eight-part live-stream webinar series will be held from 1.00pm – 2.00pm AEDT weekly on the following dates:
- Week 1: Tuesday 5 October 2021;
- Week 2: Tuesday 12 October 2021;
- Week 3: Tuesday 19 October 2021;
- Week 4: Tuesday 26 October 2021;
- Week 5: Tuesday 2 November 2021; and
- Week 6: Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Week 7: Tuesday 16 November 2021; and
- Week 8: Tuesday 23 November 2021
Join anytime – on demand recordings available
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential.
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar series.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.