- QIP Writing + New Self Assessment Tool Workshop **now a live webinar**
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
In response to the Coronavirus situation, Centre Support will now be delivering the NSW Tamworth: QIP Writing + New Self Assessment Tool Workshop – 19 March 2020 as a webinar.
The event will still be held live
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential.
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to attend the Webinar.
Computer with Internet Access Required
Computer Audio required (Speakers)
… or Telephone for AudIo
We will send the course workbook and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment, please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- PayPal/VISA/MasterCard/AMEX” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.