- The Room Leader **a six-part live-stream webinar series
19/05/2021 - 23/06/2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Is your Room Leader struggling? Let us teach them the essential skills to run a great room
Dear Nominated Supervisor, we have Educators come to us with different knowledge, practices and understanding of what is required for early childhood which can create inconsistency and causes problems when trying to manage them. This becomes especially difficult for Room Leaders.
To overcome this problem, we have developed a Room Leader training course that will teach them how to identify where their educators knowledge, practices and understandings are. Then we will show Room Leaders exactly how to teach their educators how to improve, work as a team and make the room run perfectly.
With over 4000 real services just like yours as customers across Australia, we know exactly what Room Leaders need. We are in centres daily supporting Room Leaders and hear their concerns, issues and struggles. That is why we have developed this course based on what is really needed.
At Centre Support we teach you practical skills to support you and your team. We have trained over 21,000 educators across Australia, including thousands of Educational Leaders.
Room Leaders will learn how to:
• Identify the knowledge and practice level of all their educators
• Teach their educators how to increase knowledge and practice level
• Set realistic, achievable goals
• Assess and give constructive feedback to their educators about their curriculum and interaction with children
• Teach educators to write clearly with correct grammar
• Help their educators understand children’s behaviour
• Conduct a performance review with educators
• Support themselves and learn valuable strategies to manage stress
All Centre Support courses book out fast. Don’t miss out on our hands-on Educational Leaders’ workshop. We have limited the spots to ensure all attendees can benefit and learn.
If your Room Leader doesn’t attend this workshop they and their educators may continue to struggle and remain stressed and overwhelmed.
Book now and let us teach your Room Leader proven strategies that will reduce and remove their stress so they can be the best Room Leader possible.
The Room Leader Webinar Series. This six-part live-stream webinar series will be held from 10.30am – 11.30am AEST weekly on the following dates:
- Week 1: Wednesday 19 May2021;
- Week 2: Wednesday 26 May 2021;
- Week 3: Wednesday 2 June 2021;
- Week 4: Wednesday 9 June 2021;
- Week 5: Wednesday 16 June 2021; and
- Week 6: Wednesday 23 June 2021
Each of the webinars will be recorded; so should you miss a week, a recording of that week’s webinar will be made available for you to view.
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential.
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar series.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.