- Transition for All Ages **a live-stream webinar**
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Can your educators confidently settle new children (and families) into the centre? Are they looking for strategies which are proven to help calm and settle children during the transition process? Are they uncertain what to say when families ask if their child is ready for school?
These answers and more are in our Transitions for All Ages and School Readiness course where we teach educators how to:
- Implement practices that support children during transitions to early childhood centres, new rooms and schools and help them feel safe and secure
- Help families settle their children into the new environment
- Identify what skills are useful for children starting school
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.