- Work Health and Safety - Risk Management **a live-stream webinar**
October 6, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Can your educators confidently conduct a risk assessment that you can count on? We need to remember Work Health and Safety is every employee’s responsibility as every person that enters the early childhood environment has the right to leave in the same state they entered. This includes children and their families.
In our WHS and Risk Management course we cover the WHS legislative requirements and teach your educators how to:
• Define hazard and risk and know the difference between them
• Identify hazards with multiple methods
• Conduct a workplace inspection
• Use a risk assessment matrix
• Control hazards by creating procedures
• Monitor ongoing WHS in the ECEC environment.
NQS Elements covered in this in-service are: 2.2.1 and 7.1.2
Online Booking Form. Bookings essential
Payment must be made in order to receive log in details to participate in the Webinar.
- Computer with Internet Access Required
- Computer Audio required (Speakers) … or Telephone for Audio
We will send the course worksheets and confirmation links for the webinar once payment has been received.
If an invoice is required prior to payment (to participate in the webinar), please download the invoice after completing your registration form.
To make a booking:
- Select “Add to Event Cart”
- Select “Proceed to Registration
- Complete your details on the form
- Click on “Proceed to Payment Options”
- Select either
- “Credit Card Payment click here” and make a payment for your ticket/s using your PayPal account; debit card; or credit card.
- “Invoice”; and click on “proceed to Finalise Registration”. At this point you can download your “Order Confirmation”/”Invoice”. To make payment at a later time; simply locate your registration confirmation email and click on the “make a payment here” link.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once training has been booked. However, another person may access the webinar in your place. Please advise change of name/s prior to the event. Our Terms and Conditions may be found on our website under our “Professional Development” page.