EYLF Implementation Resources
Our EYLF Resources have been designed to provide a clear system and process that allows educators to implement the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for Australia, our first national curriculum for the early childhood education and care sector. The resources provide the essential tools educators need to plan for, document and reflect on the learning and development of each child against the EYLF Learning Outcomes. As a result, educators can easily adapt to the latest educational philosophy under the Australian Government’s EYLF to create a learning database.
Become an EYLF expert!
Why EYLF Resources?
- Give your educators the confidence they need to build partnerships with families.
- Inclusive of the whole range of abilities and qualifications held by educators to ensure usability and adaptability.
- Simple, clear and easy to follow with visual guides using a symbol system
- Designed to prompt educators to review their practices and curriculum in a clear and systematic manner and each.
- Remove the burden for educators to have to reinvent curriculum processes and systems.
- Individualise for your service!
- Strength Tree and Child Reflection Planning Sheets to help identify child’s strengths and interests
- Curriculum Planning Sheets
- Evaluation Templates which assess the effectiveness of your curriculum in meeting learning outcomes
- Child Evaluation Templates (known as Celebration of Achievement Charts) to keep educators on track plus ensure that records are kept of every child’s learning progres
- An easy to use symbol system has been develop to use throughout your programming which will further simplify implementation and use
- More than 100 colour coded reminder posters to help educators learn and remember each and every new EYLF Learning Outcomes
- Template Family forms to gather feedback from families about children’s everyday lives which can be used for programming.