Centre Support has delivered and provided close to three and a half thousand services and products including –
Over 950 education and care related training courses for more than 26,000 educators from 1020 services across Australia.
Centre Support has delivered close to 300 free seminars at no cost to educators.
To make a booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone 1800 440 102
Centre Support can offer a complimentary Professional Development Needs Assessment and provide you with a Professional Development Plan which will comply with the LDCPDP funding guidelines. Don’t risk being in breach of your funding contract. Call us now for a customised plan which will meet your obligations and provide your service with real, high quality outcomes.
Click here for your Professional Development Plan Assessment Tool
Please complete and email back to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
- Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- National Quality Framework (NQF) and Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Work Health and Safety (formerly OHS)
- Positive Behaviour Guidance
- Hygiene and Safe Food
- Autism (only available in some areas)
- Teamwork and Effective Communication
- The Room Leader
- Embedding Sustainability
- Risk and Play
- Child Protection Refresher
- Chaos to Calm – Learn to create engaging play environments
- QIP – an evolving process
- Millennials – Managing Young Educators
Hear from educators
“Ann was excellent! I really enjoyed her presentation of the training. Her information was extremely good and I love the huge focus on caring, love and nurturing of children”
Smilja, Smarties Long Day Care
“Excellent, information and passionate trainer. Honestly the most engaging training I have done in a long time.”
Kristie, First Grammar Hammondville
“I found the trainer friendly and well informed. She knew all the answers and helped me understand”
Courtney, Bambinis Early Learning Developmental LDC Centre
“Donna was well organised, great information, easy to understand and definitely steered us in the right direction. Donna was very easy to talk to and very professional”.
Marie, Pagewood Kindy
- Our sessions are affordable and easy for all educators to attend
- They are conducted after-hours and within services to remove the disruptive and costly burden of travel and hiring casual educators.
- Each session is visually engaging and practical to transfer knowledge and skills in a way that is accessible, relevant and memorable for all educators.
- Sessions are designed to directly link the practices of educators to the NQF.
- Share relevant examples, knowledge and skills.
- Forge positive partnerships between educators to prepare for changing roles under the NQF.
- We continue to receive incredible feedback from educators.
- More importantly, we continue to see how the workforce is strengthening with the delivery of our professional development and training.
- Only $890 for up to 25 educators for centres in the Inner Sydney and Greater Sydney areas as well as Central Coast, Newcastle and Wollongong, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Perth
- Includes a Certificate of Attendance for each Educator
- If you have more than 25 educators and are outside these areas and interstate, please contact us for a quote
How to book
Email our Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 440 102 to check the availability of one of our trainers.
Formal qualifications also available with ACEC
If you need Formal Qualifications, please visit our Recognised Training page. Centre Support co-owns an RTO – the Australian Community Education College (ACEC). Are you a Centre Support client? The ACEC course work is directly linked to your Centre Support resources – creating a streamlined approach to learning for your trainees and educators with minimal extra work!