Centre Support has delivered and provided close to three and a half thousand services and products including –
Over 950 education and care related training courses for more than 26,000 educators from 1020 services across Australia.
By the end of 2012, we will have delivered close to 300 free seminars at no cost to educators.
To make a booking
or call 1800 440 102
- Early Years Learning Framework
- National Quality Framework and Quality Improvement Plan
- Work Health and Safety (formerly OHS)
- Positive Behaviour Guidance
- Hygiene and Safe Food
- Autism (only available in some areas)
Hear from educators
Excellent, information and passionate trainer. Honestly the most engaging training I have done in a long time.
Kristie Girdler, First Grammar Hammondville
I found the trainer friend and well informed. She knew all the answers and helped me understand
Courtney Johnston, Bambinis Early Learning
“I now feel more motivated and interested in the job I do. Great information”.
Helen Sears, Concord West
- Our sessions are affordable and easy for all educators to attend
- They are conducted after-hours and within services to remove the disruptive and costly burden of travel and hiring casual educators.
- Each session is visually engaging and practical to transfer knowledge and skills in a way that is accessible, relevant and memorable for all educators.
- Sessions are designed to directly link the practices of educators to the NQF.
- Share relevant examples, knowledge and skills.
- Forge positive partnerships between educators to prepare for changing roles under the NQF.
- We continue to receive incredible feedback from educators.
- More importantly, we continue to see how the workforce is strengthening with the delivery of our professional development and training.
- Only $590 for up to 25 educators
- Includes a certificate for each educator
- If you have more than 25 educators, please contact us for a quote
How to book
Email our Head Office at email@example.com or call 1800 440 102 to check the availability of one of our trainers.
Formal qualifications also available with ACEC
If you need Formal Qualifications, please visit our Recognised Training page. Centre Support co-owns an RTO – the Australian Community Education College (ACEC). Are you a Centre Support client? The ACEC course work is directly linked to your Centre Support resources – creating a streamlined approach to learning for your trainees and educators with minimal extra work!