Be the best you can possibly be. Achieve exceeding and go home happy.
Save yourself countless hours of overtime creating documents, researching best practice and keeping on top of legislative changes. The A&R Toolkit gives you all the resources and templates you need to achieve exceeding.
All of our resources are available via our Members Only section of the website and developed in Word for easy editing so you can make any changes you need to ensure the resources suit your service. If there’s any changes to legislation or requirements during your 12 month subscription, updates are included for free.
What exactly is included?
- Forty simple, short, practical activities with information and examples covering every NQS element emailed to your centre over a 40 week cycle
- Over 50 policies that exceed the requirements of the NQS and Regs with 12 months of policy updates
- Assessment and Rating Preparation Pack which helps educators, educational leaders, room leaders and nominated supervisors quickly prepare for assessment with information and one of two activities for each NQS element
- Step by Step Guide to Assessment and Rating
- EYLF/MTOP Implementation Pack so your whole team can implement a high quality educational program
- Over 50 checklists to easily reflect on practices, procedures and identify areas of improvement
- Resources and templates for each NQS element
- More than 100 colourful posters that encourage discussion on EYLF/MTOP or NQS topics
- Colour coded NQS Element cards to display
- Full phone and email support.
A Proven Management System
Compliance is not just the job of the Nominated Supervisor. Every member of your staff should be contributing to your service being a safe, happy and educational environment.
With each resource clearly referenced to the NQS, EYLF/MTOP, National and State Regulations along with best practice, you’ll be able to train your educators to understand the compliance components of their roles better and be the best educators they can be.
Suitable for new and experienced educators, you’ll be able to have healthy discussions about your service practices while ensuring you’re complying with all requirements.
Flexible Payments and Fully Supported
Nominated Supervisors are pulled in a million directions each day and you probably spend your time at night doing policy reviews, documentation and administration. If you added up all these hours, what’s the cost? We guarantee our solution is the better way to go to get your life back and to achieve exceeding.
Hear from some of our customers
Benefits of our A&R Toolkit:
- Proven to help services get EXCEEDING
- Takes educators less than 5-10 minutes a day to complete
- Includes real life tips and practice from experts that work in a centre just like yours
- Includes examples of what it takes to achieve Exceeding
- Saves you time trying to build a QIP at the last minute because you write it each week in under 30 minutes
- Reduces problems as ALL team members learn how to do their job properly
- Calms chaotic environments
- Helps reduce behaviour issues in the rooms
- Increases teamwork and communication leading to fewer calls on Nominated Supervisor’s time
- Helps Educators and team members of all abilities so that everyone is improving
- Gives Room Leaders the structure and knowledge to manage their own room which frees up the Nominated Supervisor’s time
- Improves professional relationships and morale
- Shows assessors how Educators reflect critically to improve practice
- Gives confidence that Educators’ actions are compliant and continue to improve every day
- Helps get a great results on Assessment and Rating.
Other support services include:
- Highly skilled and experienced trainers who deliver professional development and support that directly facilitates continuous improvement
- In-service Professional Development after hours for groups of Educators. For example: Behaviour Guidance, Child Protection Refresher, Critical Reflection, Documentation, EYLF / MTOP, Embedding Sustainability, QIP Writing, Risk and Play, Teamwork and Management and all NQS quality areas.
- In-service coaching and support for the Nominated Supervisor, Educational Leader, Room Leaders and Educators
- Audits – WHS, Food & Hygiene, Sustainability, Compliance and Curriculum
- Training courses, Seminars and Conferences at external venues, nationwide
We also partner with the Australian Community and Education College, a Registered Training Organisation that provides approved early childhood education and care Certificate III and Diploma qualifications.